* Value pack.
* For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
* Retains moisture for enhanced comfort.
* No. 1 doctor recommended.
* Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort.
* Removes protein daily.
* No rub.
* Only Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains Tearglyde Reconditioning System that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface every day.
o Proven gentle cleaning agents remove daily protein deposits so that lenses are fresh and comfortable all day long.
o Contains a proprietary dual action reconditioning system Tearglyde that is proven to retain moisture on the lens surface throughout the day.
* Compatible Disinfection:
o Enhanced disinfection formula (Aldox and Polyquad) that is compatible with silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
o Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
* Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution with Tearglyde Reconditioning System.
o Lens cleanliness
o Lens surface moisture
o Clear vision
o Protein build-up
o Lens deposits
o Appearance of redness
* Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a proprietary formula that is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses so that your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the lens wear day.
* Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable.
* Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout the lens wearing day - everyday.
* For Care of Your Lenses:
o To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
o Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
o Fill your Alcon Lens Case with fresh Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
o Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
o After soaking, lenses ore ready to wear.
* For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored.
* Never reuse solution.
* This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
o You may leave lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
o After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
* Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
* Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
* If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds.
* Then follow the directions.
* If using daily protein remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
* See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
* Store at room temperature.
* Store upright.
? 2006 Alcon, Inc.
* Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.
* If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
* Tamper Evident:
o For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
o Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Sterile Buffered Isotonic Aqueous Solution , Sodium Citrate- Only Found in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Borate , Propylene Glycol , Tearglyde Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning S , Tetronic 1304- Only Found in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid- Only Found in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Polyquad0.001% - Polyquaternium-1 - Only Found in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Aldox- Only Found in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine0.0005% - Preservatives