Fishermans Freind Cough Drop Sugar Free Mint -
* Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants occasional minor sore throat.
* Sugar free.
* Refreshing apple and cinnamon.
Active Ingredients: Per Lozenge: Menthol 4 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame Flavor Magnesium Stearate Malic Acid Potassium Acesulfame Potassium Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Propylene Glycol Sorbitol.
* Adults and children 5 years and over:
* Allow 2 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
* May be repeated every hour as needed for cough, or every 2 hours as needed for sore throat.
* Children under 5 years: ask a doctor.
* Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
* Ask a doctor right away.
* Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
* Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
* When using this product do not use more than directed.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
* These could be signs of a serious condition sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting.
* If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 0.65 mg Per Lozenge.