* Docosanol 10% cream.
* Only FDA approved to shorten healing time - Only non-prescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time and duration of symptoms.
* No. 1 pharmacist recommended.
* Made in the U.S.A.
* Treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips.
* Shortens healing time and duration of symptoms: tingling, pain, burning, and/or itching.
Benzyl Alcohol , Light Mineral Oil , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sucrose Distearate , Sucrose Stearate
* Retain this insert for full product uses, directions and warnings.
* Adults and Children 12 Years or Over:
o Wash hands before and after applying cream.
o Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister - tingle.
o Early treatment ensures the best results.
o Rub in gently but completely.
o Use 5 times a day until healed.
* Children Under 12 Years:
o Ask a doctor.
* Store at 20-25 degrees C / 68-77 degrees F.
* Do not freeze.
* For external use only.
* Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
* When using this product
o apply only to affected areas
o do not use in or near the eyes
o avoid applying directly inside your mouth
o do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
? 2006 GlaxoSmithKline