Has the American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance.
* Denture adhesive cream, used as a temporary measure to provide increased retention of dentures.
* Thoroughly brush away any remaining adhesive.
* Apply three short strips evenly on both upper and lower dentures as shown on package. Keep strips away from edges. Use only the amount necessary. A few trials should indicate the proper amount and the best placement of strips for your individual needs.
* Press dentures firmly in place and hold for 20 seconds while cream sets.
* Roll tube from bottom. Keep cap and nozzle dry so opening does not clog.
* Consult your dentist regularly. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health.
* Store at 59? to 77? F.