* Cold sore/fever blister/oral pain treatment.
* Patented bioadhesive promotes healing.
* Relieves pain for up to 6 hours.
* Dries clear.
* Contains alcohol 73% by volume.
* Made in Canada.
* Temporarily relieves pain caused by
o cold sores/fever blisters
o canker sores, mouth sores
o gum irritations
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
Boric Acid , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Salicylic Acid , SD Alcohol 37 , Tannic Acid
* Adults and Children 2 Years and Older:
o Dry affected area.
o Apply with cotton swab or clean finger up to 4 times daily.
o Allow to dry 30-60 seconds.
* Children Under 12 Years:
o Adult supervision should be given in the use of this product.
* Children Under 2 Years:
o Do not use, consult a physician or dentist.
* Store at 15-30 degrees C / 59-86 degrees F.
o Keep away from fire or flame.
* Stop use and ask a physician if
o sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
o condition worsens or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
o swelling, rash or fever develops
o irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
* Apply only to affected area.
* Do not exceed recommended dosage.
* Avoid contact with the eyes.
* Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
* Do not peel off protective film.
* Attempting to peel off film may result in skin irritation or tenderness.
* To remove film, first apply another coat of Zilactin to film, and immediately wipe the area with a moist gauze pad or tissue.
? Blairex Laboratories, Inc.