Uni-Solve* Adhesive Remover is formulated to reduce adhesive trauma to the skin by thoroughly dissolving dressing tape and appliance adhesives. It is ideal for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
* Indicated for the removal of adhesive devices.
* Indicated for the removal of adhesive residue from skin.
* Softens adhesive on tapes, films and appliances thereby minimizing trauma caused by adhesive removal.
Apply Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover with cotton applicator, or gauze to edge of tape or appliance.
Squeeze gently so fluid flows between skin and adhesive.
Wash skin with soap and water, rinse, and pat dry.
Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapour may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes.
* Removes acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
* Aloe soothes and moisturises skin without greasiness.
* Can be used anywhere there's a need for an adhesive dressing.
* Convenient packaging lets you use only what you need so there's less waste.
* Applies easily and removes quickly with less need for reapplication.
* Can be used anywhere there?s a need for an adhesive dressing.
* Pleasant fragrance with no harsh odor.
* Environmentally friendly as does not contain ozone-depleting chloro-fluorocarbons (CFCs).