Front label panel:
Cold + Flu
Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough,
Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
PLUS Alpha CF
20 TABLETS * Suitable for Children BERRY FLAVOR
* Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
* For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an
additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
* Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5
* Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
* Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is
accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult
a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have * a cough that lasts, is chronic such as
occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm
Stop use and ask a doctor if * new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not
get better within 7 days * fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days * cough lasts
more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be
signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* Store at room temperature 20-25*C (68-77*F) in a dry place out of direct
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet) Purpose
Pelargonium sidoides 1X...................Shortens duration and reduces severity
of upper respiratory symptoms
Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X.........Pain reliever/fever reducer
Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X.....................Cough suppressant
Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X.........Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat
Ipecacuanha 3X................................................Nasal decongestant
Inactive ingredients lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin,
mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol,
stearic acid, xylitol.
* Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common
cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections, and temporarily relieves flu
* chills/fever * congestion/stuffy nose * cough * headache
* hoarseness * monor aches/pains * sneezing/runny nose * sore throat
* Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
UMCKA is made from the
roots of Pelargonium sido-
ides, a South African plant
used in traditional Zulu
medicine to treat coughs
and respiratory ailments.
Unlike other remedies that
simply mask symptoms,
UMCKA speeds recovery.
TOP SELLER IN EUROPE
and high user satisfaction
make P. sidoides a leading
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed in
blister units. Do not use if individ-
ual blisters are open or torn.
* Great Tasting Chewables
* Medicine from Nature
Two clinically tested natural
medicines combined into one
complete, multi-action cold and
UMCKA (Pelargonium sido-
ides 1X) shortens duration and
reduces severity of cold, sinus,
throat and bronchial symptoms.
ALPHA CF (Aconitum nap-
ellus 4X, Bryonia alba- 4X Eucal-
yptus globulus 2X, Gelsemium sem-
pervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and
Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-
symptom relief of colds and flu.