Umcka Cold Care Syrup
* Shortens duration of throat, sinus and bronchial irritations.
* Pelargonium sidoides 1X, Suitable for Children, Non-Drowsy.
* Doctor recommendations and user satisfaction make Umcka Syrup a leading European medicine.
Feel better faster! You can enjoy effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms. Umcka Cold Care Syrup has been clinically tested.
Umcka originates from the traditional Zulu medicine for coughs and respiratory ailments. Umcka plant is made from Pelargonium sidoides - a species of geranium unique to South Africa. Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, Umcka helps you recover faster.
Umcka Syrup Uses
* Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial irritations:
congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches, sore throat.
* Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
* For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
* Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 4 to 5 times daily.
* Children under 12: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.