* See results in just weeks!
* Kills the fungus that causes fungal nails!
* The remedy for ugly nail syndrome!
* Recommended by doctors nationwide.
* Medical strength.
* Clinically proven.
* Made in USA.
* Cures most athlete's foot - tinea pedis.
* Cures most jock itch - tinea cruris - and ringworm - tinea corporis.
* Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
Undecylenic Acid 10%
Water , Urea , Coco-Caprylate , Caprate , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Polysorbate 60 , Triethanolamine , Clotrimazole , Tea Tree Oil , Lavender Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Aloe Vera , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben
* Children Under 12 Years:
o Ask a physician.
* Adults and Children 12 Years and Older:
o Wash the effected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly before applying.
* For Athlete's Foot Between the Toes:
o Apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 4 weeks - morning and night, or as directed by a physician. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
* For jock itch and ringworm apply twice daily to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a physician.
* Wash hands after each use.
* Store between 2 and 30 degrees C - 36 and 86 degrees F.
* For external use only.
* Do not use:
o in or near the mouth or the eyes
o for vaginal yeast infections
* When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
* Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks - for athlete's foot or ringworm - or within 2 weeks - for jock itch.
* Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Do not use if seal on bottle is broken or is not visible.