#1 Most Recommended By Certified Athletic Trainers.
Absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
* Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot .
* Relieves Itching & Burning.
* clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
* helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily.
* effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
* Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
* Supervise children in the use of this product.
* For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
* Use daily for 4 weeks if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
* To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
* This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
* In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
Store between 2? and 30?C (36? and 86? F).
Active Ingredients: Contains: Tolnaftate 1% (Antifungal)
Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Isobutane, PPG 12 Buteth-16, Alcohol SD 40 (11% v/v), Talc
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product
* avoid contact with the eyes.
* use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
* do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
* do not store at temperatures above 120?F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* irritation occurs
* there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
?1972, 2001 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.