#1 Most Recommended By Certified Athletic Trainers.
Formulated to absorb perspiration in the groin area.
* Cures Most Jock Itch.
* Soothes and Relieves Itching, Chafing and Burning.
* clinically proven to cure most jock itch (tinea cruris).
* effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of jock itch, including itching, chafing and burning.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
* Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
* Supervise children in the use of this product.
* Use daily for 2 weeks if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
* To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
* This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
* In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
Store between 2? and 30?C (36? and 86? F).
Active Ingredients: Contains: Tolnaftate 1% (Antifungal)
Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Isobutane, PPG 12 Buteth-16, Alcohol SD 40 (11% v/v), Talc
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product
* avoid contact with the eyes.
* use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
* do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
* do not store at temperatures above 120?F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* irritation occurs
* there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
?1972, 2001 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.