* Cures & prevents most athlete's foot.
* Relieves itching & burning.
* No. 1 most recommended by certified athletic trainers.
* Advanced formula.
* Fights odor all day.
* Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot - tinea pedis, jock itch - tinea cruris - and ringworm - tinea corporis.
* Helps prevent athlete's foot with daily use.
* For effective relief of itching, burning, and cracking.
? 2001 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Corn Starch/Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer , Fragrance , Isobutane , PPG-12-Buteth-16 , SD Alcohol 40 11% V/V , Talc
* Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
* Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily - morning and night.
* Supervise children in the use of this product.
* For Athlete's Foot:
o Pay special attention to spaces between the toes wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
* Use daily for 4 weeks if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
* To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily - morning and/or night.
* This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
* In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
* Store between 20 and 25 degrees C - 68 and 77 degrees F.
* For external use only.
* Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
* When using this product:
o avoid contact with eyes
o use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
o contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if:
o irritation occurs
o there is no improvement within 4 weeks
* Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
* Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.