* Preservative free for sensitive eyes
* Patented electrolyte balance
Made in Canada
* To open, push in and twist tab completely off
* Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
TheraTears in preservative-free single-use containers is designed to saturate dry eyes, providing the dosing that is ideal for very dry eyes. For maximum hydration and relief of dryness doctors may recommend splitting the entire contents of one container between both eyes within a 5-minute period after opening, at least 4 times a day.Other Information:
* Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact
* Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
? 2002 Advanced Vision Research
* As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye
* As a protectant against further irritation of the eye
* For temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun
* For external use only.
* To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard.
* Do not use
o If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
* Stop use and ask a doctor if
o You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation
o Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
* Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose - 0.25 %Eye Lubricant
Borate Buffers , Calcium Chloride , Magnesium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Purified Water , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Phosphate
Serving Size : 1 Unit Dose
Amount Per Serving % Daily value*