Replicare Ultra is an advanced hydrocolloid dressing with alginate which offers superior exudate management and increased absorption capability.
* Replicare Ultra?s improved design provides better evaporation through an adaptable polyurethan top film that regulates moisture vapor transmission rate. This allows excess moisture to evaporate while maintaining the proper moist wound environment.
* The top film is waterproof, easy to clean and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
* Unique micro-thin edges and enhanced adhesive ofer better adherence, reduced leakage potential and chance of edge roll.
* Replicare Ultra can remain in place for up to 7 days for convenience, fewer dressing changes and a reduction in nursing costs.
* In addition, it is offered in a sacral design to conform to the difficult to dress sacral region.
* For Healthcare Professional applications, Replicare Ultra dressings may be used in Stage I through Stage IV wounds with light to moderate exudate, such as:
* Pressure Ulcers
* Leg Ulcers
* Superficial Burns
* Superficial Wounds
* Donor Sites
* Skin Abrasions
* Partial Thickness Burns