Mason's Slow Release IRON gives you the high potency iron you need with the gentleness you want.
? Gentle to your System -- shown to reduce the side effects (constipation and abdominal discomfort) common to iron use.
? Doctor Recommended Ingredient -- Slow Release Iron contains ferrous sulfate, the ingredient most recommended by doctors.
? Small Tablet -- one a day dosage easy-to-swallow Slow Release Iron provides the high dose of iron your body needs.
CHILD RESISTANT Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
Directions: Tablets must be swallowed whole.
* ADULTS: One or two tablets daily or as recommended by a doctor. A maximum of
four tablets daily may be taken.
* CHILDREN UNDER 12: consult a doctor.
Other information: store at controlled room temperature 20o-25oC (68o-77oF)
protect from moisture.
GUARANTEED NO ADDED: Starch, Yeast Soy, Corn, Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Fragrance, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Preservatives, Animal Products and FD&C Yellow #5 (Tartrazine).
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), USP 160mg (equivalent to 50 mg elemental iron) .................... Iron deficiency
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearte, Magnesium Slilicate,
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Ethylcellulose, Iron
Oxide, Triacetin, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Polyethylene Glycol, Oleic Acid and Lauryl Sulfate.
Questions? call 1-888-860-5376 Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM, EST.
Uses: For use in the prevention of iron deficiency when the need for such therapy has been determined by a doctor.
* The treatment of any anemic condition should be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
* As oral iron products interfere with absorption of oral tetracycline antibiotics, these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
* If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.