* Safe for all ages.
* Relieves the redness, watery discharge and burning associated with conjunctivitis.
* Active Response Formula.
* Similasan's unique Active Response Formula stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve the redness, watery discharge & burning associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis.
* Similasan Eye Drops provide Healthy Relief with no known side effects or drug interactions.
* Similasan products have provided Healthy Relief to millions of people for over 20 years.
* Gentle enough for children.
* Strong enough for adults.
* Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
* According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis, such as:
o inflammation and redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids
o excessive watery - clear - discharge
o sensation of grittiness
o sensitivity to light
Euphrasia 6X , Hepar Sulphuris 12X , Belladonna 6X
Borate Buffer , Sodium Nitrate , Silver Sulfate as Preservative , Purified Water
* For Adults and Children Age 2 and Over:
o Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
o Twist cap off bottle.
o Squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye.
o Apply as needed.
o Replace cap after use.
* For external use only.
* Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
* Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
* Use only if bottle seal is intact.
* To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
* Discard opened bottle after 30 days.
* Replace cap tightly after every use.
* Contact Wearers: Consult physician prior to using.
* Do not use:
o if you are experiencing a thick, white yellow or green discharge that forms a crust on the eye lid
o if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
o if you experience eye pain of changes in vision
o if you frequently contract infections that don't clear up easily
* Stop use and ask a doctor if:
o symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
o changes in vision occur
o you might have a serous underlying medical cause for infection