Manufacturer: Ricola Inc.
Ricola Cherry-Honey Herb Throat Drops contain menthol to relieve sore throat pain in a base of cherry concentrate, honey and Ricola herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 70 years Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
* Occasional minor irritation.
* Sore mouth.
* Sore throat.
* Adults and children 3 years and over: Allow 2 drops to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
* For sore throat: May be repeated every 2 hours as needed, up to 9 drops per day, or as directed by a doctor.
* Children under 3 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 20-25?C (68-77?F)
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2mg (Oral Pain Reliever)
Inactive Ingredients: Extract Of Ricola's Herb Mixture (elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flowers, Mallow, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), Honey, Malic Acid, Natural Cherry Concentrate, Natural Color, Natural Flavors, Starch Syrup, Sugar
Do not use more than 2 days in children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
* If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.