Valley Medical Pharmacy 
630 Main Street 
Brawley, CA 92227 
eRx ID#0585957 
1 (800) 322-0808 | Toll Free Fax: 1 (855) 322-0808 
Email: drugsdepot@yahoo.com 
Web: www.drugsdepot 
Timing: Monday to Friday | 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM 


Menu
Image 0 of Regular Tea 2.83 oz 1 By BekunisImage 1 of Regular Tea 2.83 oz 1 By Bekunis

Regular Tea 2.83 oz 1 By Bekunis

$6.89

Regular Tea 2.83 oz 1 By Bekunis Item No.:S71688-6

Have a question?

  CALL US FOR THE PRICE

Description :
Bekunis Herb Tea Laxative is formulated wit senna, which works with the body's natural process to promote regularity without the side effects of drugs or laxatives. Bekunis Nature's Gentle Laxative. 100% Natural Senna Tea Gentle overnight relief of constipation. Relief of constipation as natural as Nature itself. Bekunis works with your body's natural processes to relieve simple constipation whenever it occurs. Gently stimulates the large during the night to naturally induct smooth, comfortable elimination in the morning. Bekunis Herbal Tea contains only the fruit and the leaves of the Senna plant - regarded the world over as the ultimate natural laxative. After years of research, it has been standardized for more natural and dependable relief.

Usage:
Adults, use one rounded teaspoon per cup. Add boiling water, let steep for about 20 minutes then pour off. Add honey or lemon to taste. Children over 6, consult a physician. Start with one cup daily, preferably in the evening. If desired, drink one cup before breakfast and one at night just before retiring.

Ingredients:
Senna fruit 75%, Senna Leaves 25%

Caution: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.