* SPF 70.
* With helioplex broad spectrum UVA UVB.
* Lightweight clean feel.
* Fast absorbing leaves skin soft and smooth waterproof.
* No 1 dermatologist recommended suncare.
* Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock is a breakthrough in sun protection.
* Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad spectrum protection against skin aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with dry touch technology for a lightweight, non shiny finish.
* Waterproof, sweatproof.
* Non comedogenic, will not clog pores.
* Oil free and PABA free.
* American Cancer Society:
o Help block out skin cancer.
* Made in USA of domestic and foreign components.
Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 15.0% , Octisalate 5.0% , Octocrylene 2.8% , Oxybenzone 6.0%
Glyceryl Stearate , Water , Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer , Silica , Diethylhexyl , 2-6-Napthalate , Beeswax , Caprylyl Methicone , Cetyl Dimethicone , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , BHT , Dimethicone , PEG-100 Stearate , Sodium Polyacrylate , Acrylates/C12 - 22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Xanthan Gum , Trideceth - 6 , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Disodiium EDTA , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Methylisothiazolinone , Fragrance
* Apply liberally on face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure.
* For added protection, reapply after swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
* For external use only.
* Not to be swallowed.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
* Use on children under 6 months of age only with advice of a physician.
* Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
* In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.