* Bacitracin Zinc-Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate-Pramoxine HCI.
* Maximum Strength Pain Relief.
* Soothes painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection.
* No. 1 doctor recommended brand.
* Keep In:
o Travel Bag
* Soothes the pain of burns.
* Suitable for your whole family (ages 2 and up).
* No other triple antibiotic ointment kills more types of bacteria.
* Only the Neosporin brand gives you over 40 years of the highest quality antibiotic infection prevention.
* First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor: cuts - scrapes - burns.
Bacitracin 500 units , Neomycin 3.5 mg , Polymyxin B 10000 units , Pramoxine HCI 10 mg
* Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
o Clean the affected area.
o Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
+ an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger
o May be covered with a sterile bandage.
* Children under 2 years of age:
o Ask a doctor.
* Store at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
* For external use only.
* Do not use:
o if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
o in the eyes
o over large areas of the body
* Ask a doctor before use if you have:
o deep or puncture wounds
o animal bites
o serious burns
* Stop use and ask a doctor if:
o you need to use longer than 1 week
o condition persists or get worse
o symptoms persists for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
o rash or other allergic reaction develops.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
? 2003 Pfizer