* Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Bacitracin Zinc.
* Effective, long-lasting infection protection.
* No. 1 doctor recommended brand.
* Triple antibiotic protection.
* Every cut. Every time.
* Suitable for your whole family.
* No other triple antibiotic ointment kills more types of bacteria.
* Keep in:
o Travel bag
* First aid to help prevent infection in minor
Bacitracin in each Gram - 400 Units , Neomycin in each Gram - 3.5 mg , Polymyxin B in each Gram - 5,000 Units
Cocoa Butter , Cottonseed Oil , Olive Oil , Sodium Pyruvate , Vitamin E , White Petrolatum
* Clean the affected area.
* Apply a small amount of this product - an amount equal to surface area of the tip of a finger - on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
* May be covered with a sterile bandage.
* Store at 20 to 25 degrees C / 68 to 77 degrees F.
* For external use only.
* Do not use
o if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
o in the eyes
o over large areas of the body
* Ask a doctor before use if you have
o deep or puncture wounds
o animal bites
o serious burns
* Stop use and ask a doctor if
o you need to use longer than 1 week
o condition persists or get worse
o rash or other allergic reaction develops
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
? 2006 Pfizer