Two 1/8 oz (3.5g) Tubes
Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment, 5%
-Do not use
* Except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product
* It may cause temporary burning and irritation
* Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
* Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* Condition worsens or persist for more than 72 hours
* You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 15?-30?C (59?-86?F). Keep tightly closed and do not freeze.
See crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
Bausch & Lomb Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (5%, Hypertonicity agent)
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Water Purified, White Petrolatum
* Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
* Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
* Apply every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by a doctor