* Leg ulcers
* Moderate to heavy draining wounds
* Pressure ulcers, Stages I - IV
* Skin Tears
* Cuts, burns and abrasions
Why it works:
* Center layer absorbs exudate, reducing number of dressing changes
* Top layer allows gaseous exchange
* Absorptive qualities virtually eliminate maceration
* Can be used on infected wounds
* Dressing is non-adherent to tissue, reducing trauma during dressing changes
* Protects wound from urine and feces
* Can be left on while showering
* Can be wiped off when soiled
* Cleanse the wound.
* Peel back dressing backing to expose pad and apply over wound.
* Remove backing and smooth dressing into place.