Multi-Layered Composite Dressings has been shown to be effective in the management of:
* Heavy draining wounds
* Deep partial thickness or full thickness draining wounds
* Ulcers, Stages II , II , IV
* Maintains moist wound environment
* Leg ulcers
Why it works:
* Dressing is non-adherent to tissue
* Center layer absorbs exudate, reducing number of changes
* Top layer allows gaseous exchange while protecting the wound from contaminants
* Cleanse wound, peel back and release the dressings backing to expose the pad.
* Apply pad over wound and remove backing, smooth dressing into place.