* 1st and 2nd degree burns
* Vascular ulcers
* Diabetic ulcers
* Skin tears
* Pressure ulcers, Stages I-II
Why it works:
* Semi-occlusive: allows flow of oxygen
* Prevents bacteria and foreign matter from entering wound
* Hydrophilic and absorptive ? absorbs three times its weight
* Cools live nerve endings due to 90% water-10% polyethylene formulation
* Will not damage tissue when removed
* Apply over wound for a cool, soothing effect.
* Change every 24 to 36 hours.
* hold in place with tape or stretch gauze.