#1 Doctor Recommended With 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber.
Use as a Fiber Supplement - An easy way to increase your daily fiber intake. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil provides 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber.
Use as a Laxative - Effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity.
* Fiber Laxative/Fiber Supplement
* For Cholesterol Lowering & Heart Health
* Daily source of soluble fiber for maintaining regularity when recommended by a doctor
* Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
Each packet contains: potassium 30 mg sodium 5 mg
Effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity.
Read entire package label, including cap sticker, before use.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks.
* abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* constipation lasts more than 7 days.
* rectal bleeding occurs.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed inner seal is broken or missing. Capsules in the container are sealed by banding.
Active Ingredients: Each packet contains: Psyllium Husk Fiber (Pure) (3.4 grams)
Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose, Psyllium Husk, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Orange Flavor, FD&C Yellow 6
* Adults and children 12 years & older: 1 packet in 8 oz of liquid 3 times daily.
* Under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Mix this product with at least 8oz(a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking.
Laxative Directions: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8oz(a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
* Adults and children 12 years & older: 1 packet in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
* Children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily.
* Children under 6: Consult a doctor.
Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating. New users: start with 1 dose per day gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.