* Loratadine Oral Solution.
* Ages Two Years and Older.
* 24 Hour non-drowsy allergy relief - when taken as directed.
* Relief of:
o Runny nose
o Itchy, watery eyes
o Itchy throat or nose
* Alcohol free.
* Fruit flavored.
* Dosage cup enclosed.
* Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
o runny nose
o itchy, water eyes
o itching of the nose or throat
Loratadine in each 5 ml - 5 mg
Artificial Peach Flavor , Citric Acid Monohydrate , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Sucrose
* Adults and Children 6 Years and Over:
o 2 Teaspoonfuls daily do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
* Children 2 to Under 6 Years of Age:
o 1 Teaspoonful daily do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
* Consumers with Liver or Kidney Disease:
o Ask a doctor.
* Store between 2 and 25 degrees C - 36 and 77 degrees F.
* Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
* Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
* When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
* If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Safety Sealed: Do not use if imprinted safety seal is torn or missing.
? Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.