The Low Friction Hydrophilic Catheter
* Minimized friction due to outstanding hydrophilicity and physiologic osmolality
* Proven in clinical studies to reduce urethral trauma and its associated complications
* Emptying of the urinary bladder, at home or in a clinical setting
* Intermittent Catheterization
* Men: Straight 16 inch, 8?24FR
* Men: Coude 16 inch, 10?18FR
* Women: 8 inch, 8?18FR
* Women: 6 inch, 8?14FR
* Children: 8 inch, 6-10FR
* Children: 6 inch, 8-14FR
* Adolescent: 12 inch, 6?10FR
Hydrophilic surface: Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and salt (NaCl).
Catheter tube: Medical grade PVC.
Individual peel-open pack.
25 catheters per box.
4 boxes per carton.