Recommended by Physicians for gentle action!
* A non-fattening mircroemulsion of mineral oil that promotes gentle, predictable regularity without cramping or bloating
* Safe and effective brand with a minty flavor that tastes good and is sugar-free
* Contains no stimulants - no upset stomach or dehydration
* Relieves occasional constipation
* Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours
Use only as directed
* Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
* Shake well before using
* Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 6-15 teaspoons (30-75 mL) per day or as directed by a doctor
* Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 2-5 teaspoons (10-25 mL) per day or as directed by a doctor
* Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL/teaspoonful)
Mineral Oil 2.5 mL
Do not use:
* If you are presently taking a stool softener
* for children under 6 years of age, pregnant women, bedridden patients, or persons with difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* A sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
* Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if you notice rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition.
Do not take with meals. Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
If breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.