Helps Prevent Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Rash When Applied Before Contact.
MANUFACTURER: HYLANDS INC.
Helps protect against poison ivy, oak, or sumac rash when applied before contact.
* Shake well before use
* Apply 15 minutes before risk of exposure
* Avoid intentional contact with poison ivy, oak and sumac
* Adults and children 6 and older: apply every 4 hours for continue protection or sooner if needed
* Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
* Remove with soap and water after risk of exposure
* Store at 15? - 30?C (59-86? F)
Active Ingredients: Contains: Bentoquatam 5% (Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Benzyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Methylparaben, Purified Water, SDA 40 Denatured Alcohol (25% by weight)
For external use only. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
* if you are allergic to ingredients
* on an open rash
When using this product
* do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.