Controls the symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea.
* drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
* find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose otherwise use age
* shake well before using
* only use attached measuring cup to dose product
Active Ingredient : Loperamide HCl 1 mg (in each 7.5 mL)
Inactive Ingredients: cellulose, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, flavor, propylene glycol, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum.
Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Do not use
if you have bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
* mucus in the stool
* a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
When using this product
tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* symptoms get worse
* diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
* you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1 800-222-1222) right away.
Imodium A-D Liquid for children
* each 30 mL (6 tsp) contains: sodium 16 mg
* do not use if printed inner or outer neckband is broken or missing
* store between 20-25?C (68-77?F)
* see side panel for lot number and expiration date