Antiseptic. External Analgesic.
Fast Soothing Relief Of Pain Due to:
* Minor Burns
* Cuts & Scrapes
* Insect Bites
For Temporary relief of pain associated with sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts and scrapes.
Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
* Place burn area immediately in cold water and cool for several minutes.
* Apply Foille liberally over burn area.
* Soak surgical gauze or clean cloth with Foille and lay gently over affected area.
* Apply Foille immediately, when first signs of heat and redness appear.
Minor Cuts and Scrapes:
* Apply Foille promptly to affected area.
Adults & children age 2 and older: Do not apply more than 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years old: Consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine (5%), Chloroxylenol (0.1%)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Corn Oil, Eugenol, Mixed Waxes, Oxyquinoline, Water (Purified)
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
* For external use only.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Consult a physician for serious burns or deep puncture wounds.
* If condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Avoid contact with clothing: Foille may stain certain fabrics.