Encare Spermicidal Inserts Encare Spermicidal Inserts provide reliable protection against pregnancy. Encare Spermicidal Inserts provide two-way protection by killing sperm on ... and dispersing a physical barrier of protection against the cervix. Encare Spermicidal Inserts kill sperm by releasing a premeasured dose of Nonoxynol 9. Encare Spermicidal Inserts may be used with condoms or diaphragm for added ...
Vaginal contraceptive for prevention of pregnancy.
1)Kills sperm on contact.
2)Disperses a physical barrier of protection against the cervix.
No Hormonal Side Effects. Easy to Use.
With Nonoxynol 9 - The spermicide doctors recommend most.
Birth control you can trust.
Special Note: Encare is approximately as effective as vaginal foam contraceptives in actual use. However, no birth control method is 100% effective, so follow the enclosed instructions exactly for best protection against pregnancy.
May be used with: Condoms or diaphragm for added protection.
Money back guarantee: You must be completely satisfied with the results of your very first package or return package with unused contents to Thompson Medical Co. for full refund of your purchase price.
Made in USA.
Provides reliable protection against pregnancy.
Remove the protective wrap and insert Encare into the vagina at least 10 minutes prior to intercourse. Each Encare insert gives you one full hour of protection.
Store at controlled room temperature 15-30?C (59-86?F). Keep away from excessive heat and moisture.
Active Ingredients: Per insert:: Nonoxynol 9 100 mg (Vaginal Contraceptive)
Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycols, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid
* Spermicidal contraceptives should not be used during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while using a spermicidal contraceptive, consult your doctor.
* Do not take orally.
* If you or your partner experience irritation, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult you doctor.
* This product has not been shown to protect against HIV (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Do not use:
* If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
* Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
* In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center