Docusate Sodium Stool Softener Laxative By Rugby relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
* Docusate Sodium.
* Gentle relief of constipation.
* Once-a-day dosage.
* Doctor recommended.
* For relief of occasional constipation.
* This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Each Capsule Contains: Docusate Sodium (100 mg).
Usual daily dose(doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses):
* Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
* Children 2 to under 12 years old: take 1 capsule.
* Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
Store from 25 degrees C (77degrees F) excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Sodium content 5mg/capsule. Very Low Sodium.
Keep tightly closed.
# Do not use: laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor.
# if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* stomach pain,
* noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.