Doctor Recommended - Read and Follow New Directions!
* Hour after Hour Relief
* The gentle diuretic.
* Lose excess body water - bloat, puffiness, water weight gain, full feeling
* Helps reduce excess body water and relieve menstrual discomforts.
Magnesium content: 10 mg/pill, Calcium content: 10 mg/pill.
For temporary relief of temporary water weight gain, bloat, swelling, full feeling, associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed:
* Take one (1) capsule after breakfast with a full glass of water. Dose may be repeated after six (6) hours, not to exceed four capsules per day.
* Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
* Drink 6 to 8 glasses f water daily.
* For use by normally healthy adults only.
* Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
Contents Sealed: Each Diurex blue colored, round shaped pill bears the identifying mark Alva and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
Active Ingredients: Pamabrom (50 mg) (Diuretic)
Inactive Ingredients: Butyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, FD&C Red 40 Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Lake, Gelatin, Magnesium Oxide, Polysorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Riboflavin, Shellac, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Hydroxide
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medication. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
? 1973-2005 Alva