* Prompt - Effective
* Helps reduce excess body water - Relieve menstrual discomforts.
* Lose excess body water:
o Water weight gain
o Related fatigue
* Medically recognized relief.
* Contents sealed.
* Advanced Formula with Potassium Salicylate.
* Diurex Water Pills act as a gentle diuretic to help promptly increase the outflow of temporary excess body water, relieve monthly water weight gain, puffiness, bloat, swelling, pressure caused cramps, related fatigue, tension, blues and irritability.
* Plus Diurex contains two pain relieving ingredients including Potassium Salicylate to help relieve menstrual associated pain and discomforts of cramps, spasms, backache, headache, breast tenderness, muscular aches and pains due to overexertion, stress and strain.
Potassium Salicylate , Caffeine Anhydrous , Salicylamide
Calcium Sulfate , Dicalcium Phosphate , Magnesium Trisilicate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Starch , Magnesium Stearate , Stearic Acid , Plus Other Fillers , Coloring Ingredients , Coating Ingredients
o Take one - 1 pill with a glass of water after meals and at bedtime - 4 times daily.
o Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
o Start taking 5 to 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
* Do not exceed recommended dosage.
* Diurex Water Pills are intended for use by normally healthy adult persons only.
* Alcohol Warnings: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask a doctor whether you should take potassium salicylate or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
* Potassium salicylate may cause stomach bleeding.
* If taking any other medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this or any other medications.
* If after taking according to directions, you do not obtain desired relief or if pain persists for 10 consecutive days, consult a doctor.
* Persons under 18 years of age, those allergic to salicylates, or with impaired kidney function should use only as directed by a doctor.
* As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this or any drug product.
* Note: The appearance of blue tinted urine which may occur after taking Diurex Water Pills is a normal and temporary effect.
* Contents Sealed: Each Diurex blue colored, round shaped pill bears the identifying mark ALVA - black imprint - and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken.
* Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
* In case of accidental overdose, contact a Poison Control Center immediately for advice.