* Broad Spectrum Protection.
* Extra UVA protection.
* Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 provides broad spectrum protection from the sun's damaging rays with Avobenzone, a special ingredient that provides extra UVA protection.
* This waterproof formula provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent burning and premature aging from the sun.
* Its specially blended moisturizers and Vitamin E formula helps prevent dryness, while helping to maintain healthy-looking skin.
* Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores.
* Dermatologist tested.
* Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
* Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn.
* Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
* Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
* Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone 3% , Homosalate 13% , Octisalate 5% , Octocrylene 7% , Oxybenzone 4%
Water , Sorbitol , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Triethanolamine , Sorbitan Isostearate , Benzyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Carbomer , Propylparaben , Disodium EDTA
* Adults and Children 6 Months of Age and Older:
o Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
o Ensure complete coverage.
o Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
* Children Under 2 Years of Age:
o Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
* Children Under 6 Months of Age:
o Ask a doctor.
* For external use only.
* When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
* Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* May stain some fabrics.