* Moisturizing with Aloe & Vitamin E.
* Extra UVA protection.
* Coppertone Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 provides a broader level of protection from the sun's damaging rays with Avobenzone, a special ingredient that provides extra UVA protection.
* This formula provides broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent burning, premature aging and skin cancer from the sun.
* This moisturizing formula with Aloe and Vitamin E helps prevent peeling and dryness while helping to maintain healthy-looking skin.
* Coppertone Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 provides waterproof protection and SPF protection you can trust.
* Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores.
* Dermatologist tested.
* Sun Alert:
o The sun causes damage. Over the years, regular use of effective sunscreens like Coppertone Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 may reduce the risk of skin damage, some types of skin cancer, and other harmful effects due to the sun.
Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn and provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
? 2000 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
Avobenzone , Homosalate , Octisalate , Octocrylene , Oxybenzone
Water , Sorbitan Isostearate , Sorbitol , Triethanolamine , Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate , Stearic Acid , Octadecene/MA Copolymer , Barium Sulfate , Benzyl Alcohol , PVP/Eicosene Copolymer , Dimethicone , Carbomer , Methylparaben , Aloe Barbadensis Extract , Jojoba Oil , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Propylparaben , Fragrance , Disodium EDTA
* Adults and Children 6 Months of Age and Older:
o Apply liberally to all exposed areas before sun or water exposure.
o Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, excessive perspiration, vigorous activity or anytime after toweling.
o Children under 2 years of age should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 4.
* Children Under 6 Months of Age:
o Consult a doctor.
* May stain some fabrics.
* Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor.
* Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
* For external use only, not to be swallowed.
* In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
* Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.