Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide
* Fragrance Free & Waterproof
* Won't Sting Eyes & Skin
* Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea. It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Free of alcohol, dyes and oils. Non greasy, won't cause breakouts or irritate skin. Photostable. Waterproof
* Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
* Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
* Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
* Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away,
? Schering-Plough HealthCare Products Inc.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Zinc Oxide (14.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/GGP 10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilan, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidiny Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride
Shake well before use.
Adults and children 6 months of age and older - Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Children under 3 years of age - Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
Children under 6 months of age - Ask a doctor.
* May stain fabrics
* Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.