* With Nonoxynol-9.
* Effective birth control.
* For the prevent of pregnancy.
* For use with condom or alone.
* No hormonal side effects.
* The leader in women's birth control.
* Ortho Options offers women a full-range of easy-to-use contraceptive product forms that are highly effective, safe, and non-hormonal.
* Ortho Options Conceptrol Contraceptive Gel is unscented, clear, unflavored and stainless.
* It is prefilled into a single dose, convenient, easy to use, disposable plastic applicator containing Nonoxynol-9, making it one of the most effective contraceptives you can use without a prescription.
* Spermicides like Conceptrol are 94% effective when used correctly and consistently.
* Made in USA.
* Use for the prevention of pregnancy during intercourse with condom or alone.
Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , Povidone , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose , Sorbic Acid , Sorbitol Solution
* For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed instruction circular exactly.
* Insert one applicator into the vagina not more than one hour before intercourse.
* An additional applicatorful is required each time intercourse is repeated.
* Store at room temperature 20 degrees - 25 degrees C / 68 degrees - 77 degrees F, avoid exposure to extremes of hot or cold.
* For vaginal use only.
* Sexually Transmitted Disease - STDs - Alert:
o This product does not protect against HIV - AIDS - or other sexually transmitted disease - STDs.
* Ask a doctor before use if you have
o a new sex partner, multiple sex partners, unprotected sex
o Frequent use - more than once a day - of this product can increase vaginal irritation, which may increase the risk of becoming infected with the AIDs virus - HIV - or other STDs from infected partners.
o been told that you should not become pregnant
* When using this product
o douching is not recommended however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection
* Stop use and ask a doctor if you or your partner
o have burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis that continues
o have difficult or painful urination
* If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Tamper Evident Feature:
o Each applicator is individually wrapped.
o If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper is torn, do not use and return entire contents to place of purchase.
* Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
* In case of accidental ingestion, call a Poison Control Center, emergency medical facility or a doctor immediately.
* If vaginal/penile irritation occurs and continues, contact your physician.
? McNeil-PPC, Inc. 2005