* Fast-Acting Liquid
* Pharmacist Recommended
* Painlessly Removes Common and Plantar Warts
* Convenient Brush Applicator
* Safe and Effective
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-443-4908 or visit compoundw.com.
* For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
* For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only. Avoid inhaling vapors. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Do not use:
* on irritated skin
* on any area that is infected or reddened
* on moles
* on birthmarks
* on warts with hair growing from them
* on genital warts
* on warts on the face
* on warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* poor blood circulation
When using this product:
* avoid contact with eyes
* if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (17% w/w) (Wart remover)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (21.2%) (v/v), Camphor, Castor Oil, Collodion, Ether (63.6%), Ethylcellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Menthol, Polysorbate 80
1. Wash affected area.
2. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
3. Dry area thoroughly.
4. Using the applicator apply CompoundW liquid to each wart.
5. Let dry.
6. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
?2004 Distributed by Medtech Products, Inc.