Chlorofresh Liquid - Internal Deodorant
From Premium Alfalfa. Safe, Effective, and Easy-to-Use. No Artificial Colors or Preservatives.
Chlorofresh is a liquid chlorophyll complex extracted from premium alfalfa leaves that reduces digestive tract odors from a colostomy or ileostomy, as well as fecal odor from incontinence. Use for reduction of odor from a colostomy or ileostomy, or to reduce fecal odor due to incontinence.
Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that's what it means to Trust the Leaf.
Active Ingredient in Each Tablespoon:
Chlorophyllin copper complex 50 mg (Internal Deodorant).
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived).
* Adults and children over 12: take 2 tablespoons, 1 or 2 times daily.
* Children under 12: Consult a doctor.
* If odor is not controlled an additional dose may be taken not more than 6 tablespoons in 24 hours.
* The smallest effective dose should be used.
* For additional odor control, 1 or 2 tablespoons may be added directly to an empty colostomy or ileostomy bag.
* For Use as a Mouthwash, Rinse, or Gargle:
Use at full strength or add 1-2 tablespoons to one-half glass of water. Rinse mouth thoroughly and repeat.
Reduce the dosage if cramps or diarrhea occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and an inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.