Caltrate, Ca D3
tablet , pink , scored , oblong oblong
* Calcium Supplement.
* For bone & colon health.
* With double the Vitamin D - Compared to original formula.
* Clinically tested.
* Proven Calcium absorption.
* Caltrate, the expert in calcium, gives you more of what your body needs for bone and colon health.
* Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
* A healthy diet that includes calcium along with a lifetime of regular exercise builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
* Caltrate may also help keep your colon healthy.
* According to a major clinical study, two Caltrate tablets a day helped maintain a healthy colon.
* While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
* Caltrate 600+D gives you more calcium to help you prevent bone loss and maintain a healthy colon.
* Each tablet contains double the Vitamin D for enhanced calcium absorption.
* Calcium in its most concentrated form. Nutrients essential for healthy bone formation.
* 400 IU Vitamin D per tablet for extra absorption.
* Each tablet contains 600 mg of elemental calcium.
* Made in USA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Calcium Carbonate , Starch , Acacia Less than 2% , Cholecalciferol Less than 2% - Vit. D3 , Croscarmellose Sodium Less than 2% , Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Less than 2% , FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake Less than 2% , Magnesium Stearate Less than 2% , Medium-Chain Triglycerides Less than 2% , Polyethylene Glycol Less than 2% , Polyvinyl Alcohol Less than 2% , Sucrose Less than 2% , Talc Less than 2% , Titanium Dioxide Less than 2% , Tricalcium Phosphate Less than 2%
* Suggested Use:
o Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your physician.
o Not formulated for use in children.
* Store at room temperature.
* Keep bottle tightly closed.
* As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.