* 10% Povidone-Iodine topical solution.
* Kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
* The brand used in hospitals for over 45 years.
* First aid to help prevent infection in minor
Povidone-Iodine 10% - 1% Available Iodine
Pareth 25-9 , Purified Water , Sodium Hydroxide
* Clean the affected area.
* Apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
* May be covered with a sterile bandage.
* If bandaged, let dry first.
* Store at 25 degrees C / 77 degrees F excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C / 59-86 degrees F.
* For external use only.
* Do not use
o in the eyes
o over large areas of the body
* Ask a doctor before use is case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse you need to sue the product for more than 1 week.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
? 2004, Purdue Products L.P.