Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER.
5 Individually Sealed Patches ~ 3.9 x 5.5
* Deep Penetrating Heat
* Long Lasting, Up to 8 Hours
* Convenient, No mess
Bengay Pain Relieving Patches provide deep, penetrating heat in a self-adhesive patch that targets your pain so you have more flexibility and mobility in your muscles and joints.
Apply one Bengay Pain Relieving Patch to the site of pain to deliver the relief you need wherever you need it most.
Convenient, regular size best for:
BenGay Pain Relieving Patch Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
* Simple backache
Menthol 1.4% Present as Crystalline and Natural Forms (Topical Analgesic).
Camphor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Glycerin, Kaolin, Methyl Acrylate/2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Methyl Salicylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
Open pouch and remove patch
If desired, cut patch to size
Peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply to affected are not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a Doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use.
* On wounds or damaged skin
* With a heating pad
* On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
* Symptoms clear up and occurs again within a few days
* Excessive skin irritation occurs
* Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.