-Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a physician.
-Active Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (5%)
-Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Borate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Preservative Added: Methylparaben 0.023% and Propylparaben 0.01%
-Do not use if imprinted Protective Seal with yellow markings is not intact.
-Do not use
* Except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
* If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
* It may cause temporary burning and irritation
* Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
* Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
* You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store upright at 15?-30?C (59?-86?F) and keep tightly closed.
Bausch and Lomb Pharmaceuticals, Inc.