* For soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.
* Lasting comfort no rub formula.
* Comfort that lasts all day.
* Removes protein daily.
* Lasting comfort all day long.
* All steps in one bottle.
* No rubbing needed.
* Cleans right in the case.
* No separate enzyme cleaner is required when used daily.
* Enjoy clean and comfortable lenses without rubbing.
* Unlike ordinary multipurpose solutions that require a digital rub, Opti-Free Express MPDS does the hard work for you, taking that rubbing step out of your care routine.
* Lasting moisture, lasting comfort.
* Opti-Free Express keeps your lenses feeling clean and comfortable while you wear them.
* Citrate, Tetronic 1340, AMP-95 (These ingredients are found only in Alcon's lens care products):
o Gentle cleaners work together while lenses soak to remove daily protein deposits, dirt, and shields lenses against build up.
o Benefits: Provides fresh, comfortable lens-wear every day.
* Tetronic 1340 sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, AMP-95 and edetate disodium:
o Unique comfort formula adjusts solution to more closely match your eye's natural tears.
o Benefits: Provides lasting comfort for all day wear, even for sensitive eyes.
* Polyquad (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0005% (These ingredients are found only in Alcon's lens care products):
o Enhanced disinfection formula.
o Benefits: Kills bacteria (germs) that can causes eye infections.
* For Care of Your Lenses:
o To clean, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
o Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free Express MPDS.
o Fill your Alcon lens case with enough fresh Opti-Free Express to cover the lenses.
o Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
o After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
* Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
* Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
* If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds (up to 20 seconds).
* Then follow the directions.
* If using daily protein remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
* You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days prior to wear.
* Fill your case with fresh solution every time you store your lenses.
* Never reuse solution.
* See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
* Store at room temperature.
? 2006 Alcon, Inc.
* Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.
* If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
* Tamper Evident:
o For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
o Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Citrate- Only in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Tetronic 1340- Only in Alcon's Lens Care Products , AMP-95- Only in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Sodium Chloride , Boric Acid , Edetate Disodium , Polyquad0.001% - Polyquaternium-1 - Only in Alcon's Lens Care Products , Aldox , Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine0.0005% - Only in Alcon's Lens Care Products