* Lutein-enriched multivitamin.
* Promotes healthy eyes and body.
* ICaps MV lutein-enriched multivitamins provides high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin specifically for eye health in a multivitamin formula for overall body health in one formulation, with the following additional benefits:
o Combines eye and body vitamin and mineral needs in one formulation for increased convenience
o Coated, delayed-release tablets for less stomach upset and better absorption
o Free of Vitamin A for those who should avoid beta-carotene
* Specific lifestyle considerations such as smoking should be considered when choosing the proper formulation.
* This multivitamin contains the most potent ingredients found in the AREDS formula tested by the National Eye Institute.
* Confidence in a trusted formulation.
* Developed by Alcon, the global leader in eye care products.
* Made in the U.S.A.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ascorbic Acid Vit. C , Dicalcium Phosphate , Dl-A-Tocopheryl Acetate Vit. E , Calcium Carbonate , Gelatin , Hypromellose , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Potassium Phosphate , Magensium Oxide , Silicon Dioxide , Zinc Oxide , Starch , Sucrose , Magnesium Stearate , Chromium Yeast Complex , Polyethylene Glycol , Molybdenum Yeast , Titanium Dioxide , Selenium Amino Acid Chelate , Rosemary , Acacia , D-Calcium Pantothenate Pantothenic Acid , Riboflavin Vit. B2 , Manganese Amino Acid Chelate , Niacinamide Vit. B3 , FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake , Lutein , Sodium Ascorbate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Cupric Oxide , Zeaxanthin , Carotenoids , Pyridoxine HCI Vit. B6 , Dl-a-Tocopherol , Thiamin Mononitrate Vit. B1 , Sorbic Acid , Polysorbate 80 , Natural Peppermint Flavor , Sodium Benzoate , Folic Acid , Lycopene , Potassium Iodide , Glycerides , Sodium Citrate , Biotin , Phytonadione Vit. K , Citric Acid , Cholecalciferol Vit. D , Cyanocobalamin Vit. B12 , BHT , Sodium Aluminum Silicate
* Suggested Adult Intake:
o Two tablets per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician.
* Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature.
* Tablet not to be broken before consumption.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Do not use if safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.